Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

What classes do you want to see at next years conference?

By
David Ogles
on 9/1/18, 6:48 PM 129 views

What classes do you want to see at next years conference?

Tom Schroeder
On 9/18/18, 7:55 PM

Allow your vendors the opportunity to work with an agency to show how their product is used in a facility as a "real life" solution.

For example:  Guardian RFID is one of your vendors that's at the conference each year. Allow them a few minutes to explain their product then allow me to show others at the conference how we use it and how we benefit form it.  I think it would help others visualize the benefits of why the vendors are at the conference.  Thanks!

• Flag

Good Idea.. thanks, I will add this to my growing list for the next Conference Meeting. Thanks again!

JailTracker, Colleen Myers
on 9/18/18, 7:59 PM

Travis Wright
On 9/10/18, 5:51 PM

I would like to see how other facilities are using different parts. Which categories are used, which documents are scanned and stored and how, what custom reports do they use, how are they using internal email. What shortcuts do they take etc.

Call it "How to avoid re-inventing the wheel."

• Flag

Thank you for your idea, I will add this to our conference meeting. Keep the ideas coming!!

JailTracker, Colleen Myers
on 9/18/18, 7:58 PM

Colleen Myers

--Colleen Myers--

| 0 0 1
Glasgow, United States
--Colleen Myers--
Colleen Myers
On 9/6/18, 7:30 PM

Thank you for your excellent class ideas. I will add them to my list for our conference meeting.

Pat Swartz
On 9/6/18, 5:49 PM
  • Basic report writing/design modifying

• custom form design usage

• headcount module

• intro into accounting module

• customizing layouts

• New report overview

• administraion

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Keep Informed

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/1/18, 6:48 PM
Seen: 129 times
Last updated: 9/27/18, 6:06 AM