Effective Information Management is central to managing the modern Jail. The ability to share timely, accurate information with inmates, staff, citizens, and governmental stakeholders is of utmost importance.
- JailTracker provides a secure internal email system that can function fully independent of external email systems.
- Given the enhanced security requirements of Jails this allows jail personnel to communicate internally by email isolated from internet.
- The internal email system is faster and more secure than public email.
- JailTracker’s internal email system is integrated with user Dashboards for immediate user notification of an emails arrival.
JailTracker provides a robust notification system that is utilized to notify users of both scheduled and unscheduled events.
JailTracker provides notifications for:
- Inmate related activities such as appointments or transfers.
- Facility related activities such as equipment maintenance and inspection.
- Employee related requirements such as training, certification and reviews.
- Alerts can be received as screen alerts, email alerts, and phone/text alerts.
Public Web Portal
- JailTracker provides a custom website portal that allows those outside of the Jail to view real-time information about the jail population, including booking, photo, charges, bail/bond and anticipated dates of release.
- This web portal dramatically reduces the number of phone and written requests for information while improving the speed with which can obtain the desired information.
- It allows staff members to produce photo lineups from any participating JailTracker jail.
Centralized Data Storage
- Inmate, facility, and financial information captured by JailTracker is maintained in a centralized database.
- This information is available to all authorized users for querying as a report, by ad-hoc inquiries and by user designed reports.
- It can also be utilized to prepopulate screens during data entry and to trigger automated notifications and workflows.
Working With Data from Outside the Jail
JailTracker provides an advanced, highly configurable integration portal for integrating with outside data sources. Some examples are:
- Inmate phones.
- State Federal Repositories.
- Law Enforcement records.
- Victim Notification Systems.
- Medical Systems.
- Medication Delivery Systems.
- Commissary System.
Detainee Record Management
- JailTracker’s Detainee record Management feature maintains the Detainees demographic information, financial information, contact information, and in-jail event history.
- The system utilizes both current and historical information to prepopulate screens.
- The detainee record information can be used to trigger alerts and notifications for items such as past suicide attempts or gang affiliation.
JailTracker Report writing features:
- Over 600 standard reports provided.
- Standard reports can be configured by users.
- Users can also easily create their own reports from scratch.
- All reports can be viewed on a screen, printed, and distributed by email or messenger in pdf, excel and other formats.
Access Hosting Options
- JailTracker can be used both locally while in the Jail as well as remotely via the internet if remote access is enabled. The software can be utilized on a server located in the Jail or hosted on a remote server managed by either the Jail or JailTracker.
- When hosting locally on the Jail’s server a backup can also be established on a remote server managed by JailTracker in case of catastrophic failure at the Jail.
Improved Case Management
- JailTracker provides a single digital portfolio for all the details of a residents case. It is ideal not only for jails but for detention and rehabilitation facilities.
- It helps these institutions manage case details related to their residents, including: education, work history, and drug testing results. Improved case management plays a valuable role in working with the resident to achieve the established goals.